Issue 15 of NomadHead
“Travel brings power and love back to your life.” – Rumi
Welcome to another big issue of NomadHead. It’s been a long and arduous journey to publish Issue 15 of NomadHead Travel Magazine, mainly due to Chief NomadHead William starting a brand new job and having to balance this with the magazine. Also, the NomadHead website has undergone a make over and has been filled to the brim with new blog posts, travel advice and helpful resources. Make sure you check it out.
Just click here to download the free NomadHead app on your iPad or iPhone. Then simply get your free subscription and dive into the stellar new issue.
Issue 15 Features:–
- Discover Osaka in Japan from Eliza Smith (of Anxious Adventurers)
- Get a free book on Buddhism and learn everything there is to know about monk life
- Sammi Egan of Wanderlustin’ tells you why travel should scare you
- Watch how much fun a Busabout Vietnam Adventure is
- Book review: Finding George Orwell in Burma
- Learn how to survive London thanks to Hostelworld.com
- Hear from gap year travellers
- The top 5 films that will frighten you away from travelling
- Instagram winners
- Plus all the hottest online travel articles and information for your dream gap year adventure!
Have you been abroad and got a story to share? We’d love to hear it.
Plus, you could also get featured in an upcoming issue!
Want to hear what readers are saying about NomadHead Gap Year Magazine?
And don’t forget to check out the full catalogue of NomadHead issues.