Contiki seems like a rite of passage for most young people heading on their first big tour abroad. It’s the perfect way to taste every flavour of Europe while meeting a bunch of like-minded people. Then, after you’ve discovered you have a passion for Italy over the other countries visited, you can choose to direct the rest of your travels there. While the majority of trips seem to be those hugely boozed-up Eurotrips, they actually offer cultural experiences elsewhere in the world too, with a style of trip suitable for every palate.
Check out these destinations for your next trip:
- North America – the best way to see the land of the free
- Asian Adventures – if only for the food
- Europe – the quintessential Contiki experience
- Latin America – Machu Picchu come at me!
- Brazil & Argentina – but they speak Portuguese and Spanish?
- Australia – down under mate Vegemite kangaroo g’day
- Kiwi Land – also known as New Zealand